City Hall facilities are available for use by federal, state or other local government entities, local or regional civic/non-profit groups whose efforts directly affect the welfare or betterment of the community, and Cottage Grove based business associations, homeowner associations, or neighborhood associations.
City Hall facilities are available to eligible parties on a first-come/first-served basis from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. The City reserves the right to cancel any previously reserved facility in the event it is needed for official City business.
City Hall facilities cannot be used for commercial, political, personal, or religious activities.
Rooms available for use:
- Cannon Room (seats 4)
- Mississippi Room (seats 8)
- St. Croix Room (seats 20)
- Training Room with/or without Kitchen Facility (seats 69)
Click on the room you are interested in for a description and photo of the room.
Meeting rooms are also available at:
- Cottage Grove Ice Arena, 8020 80th Street S, 651-458-3400
- Public Works Building, 8635 West Point Douglas Road, 651-458-2808
- Fire Stations 651-458-2809
- River Oaks Golf Course Clubhouse, 11099 South Highway 61, 651-438-3627 ext. 4.
Contact each facility to obtain rental information and to schedule a room or tour.
Reserve a Room
Options for submitting your completed paperwork
1) Bring your completed paperwork directly to City Hall.
2) Mail your completed paperwork to:
Cottage Grove City Hall
ATTN: Facility Use
12800 Ravine Parkway S
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
4) Fax your completed paperwork to: 651-458-2897
Once your application has been received you will be notified if your request has been approved.
For more information, cancellations or a room tour, please call 651-458-2800.
The City Hall is available for use at the following times:
8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
City Hall facilities are available on a first-come/first-served basis.
The City reserves the right to cancel any previously reserved facility in the event it is needed for official City business.