The City has established and maintains an ongoing, multi-faceted communications effort consisting of publications, programs and informational materials. These are designed to provide residents and customers with information regarding City programs and services, City Council actions, City policies and ordinances.
The City currently informs residents about City happenings by using:
- Cottage Grove Reports
- The City's monthly residential newsletter is published and mailed to Cottage Grove residents with their monthly water bill.
- News Releases
if you are a member of the media and want to be added to the City's distribution list.
- Social media including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Video programs broadcasted by South Washington County Telecommunications Commission (SWCTC) on Channel 16 and 18. Programs highlighting Cottage Grove news:
- Cottage Grove Spotlight videos
- City Council Update videos
- Grove 9-1-1 videos (formally known as Your Public Safety)
- Rec Connection videos
- Weekly Wire videos
- Year-end Cottage Grove Annual Report
- Website postings with articles,calendar events and news updates
- Communications and IT manage the City's website