- Money Order (payable to the City of Cottage Grove)
- Check (payable to the City of Cottage Grove)
- Recurring automatic payment
- Debit or Credit Card (On-line)
You can drop off your payment at one of the the drop boxes located at:
- City Hall, 12800 Ravine Parkway S,
- The Business Enterprise Center, 7516 80th Street, or
- Cub Foods, 8690 E. Point Douglas Road
Debit or credit card payments are only accepted on-line. An e-mail address is needed to set up your account. Credit card payments are not recurring entries; you must log in each month to pay your bill by credit card.
For your convenience, we offer Auto Pay for your utility bill. This is an automatically recurring payment through a checking or savings account. It's easy, fast and free. To sign up for an auto payment, download the auto payment form, fill it out and return it to City Hall.
Our policy is not to issue refunds for online credit card payments. However, if you have a question concerning your payment and / or you wish to inquire about a potential refund, please call 651-458-2831.
Under Minnesota law, all of the information that you provide for utility billing is considered public and is available to anyone, except the following:
- Information regarding your credit card
- Information regarding your bank account
Your credit card and banking information is private and will be provided only to you and to those people who need to know it in order to process your payment. This may include City employees, employees of applicable financial institutions, and other third-party service providers.