Welcome to your guide to the parks of Cottage Grove. Cottage Grove is a great community with more than 1,100 acres of park land open for all ages to enjoy. Our park system is extensive, from sports fields, to play structures, to buildings for rent to picnic areas to natural open space, and trails. Park space in Cottage Grove also includes the Ravine Regional Park, which is maintained by Washington County Parks. Afton State Park is adjacent to Cottage Grove.
Information on each park can be found on this page or by choosing the "Local Parks" link on the right.
View a map of all Cottage Grove Paths and Parks. A copy of the map is also available at City Hall and the Ice Arena.
When using Cottage Grove parks, remember:
- Parks are open from 6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages in parking lot.
- Glass is not allowed in park facility.
- No motorized vehicles on park property except for emergency and maintenance.
- Pets must be on a leash and under complete control of the owner. (May be off leash at the Wag Farms Dog Park only)
- Owner must properly dispose of pet waste into trash receptacles provided.
- No golfing.